Can I get my criminal charges dropped?
How do I stop my ex-partner from harassing me?
The police said I will I be going to jail, is that true? What are my options?

If you are asking these questions, you need a Walker Gibbs & King lawyer.

Call us today on 02 6452 1488 or email and lets talk about your situation.