Litigation & Mediation

I don’t want to go to court, is there another way to settle the dispute?
A statement of claim was given to me, what do I need to do next?
Can I have a lawyer with me in mediation?

If you are asking these questions, you need a Walker Gibbs & King lawyer.

Call us today on 02 6452 1488 or email and get the answers.