Driving Offences

The police have suspended my driver licence, what can I do?
I have to go to court for drink driving, do I need a lawyer?
I was caught speeding, can I get my demerit points back?

If you are asking these questions, you need a Walker Gibbs & King lawyer.

Call us today on 02 6452 1488 or email administration@coomalaw.com.au and get the answers.