Family matters:

How do I protect my assets in a divorce?
If I separate, will my ex-partner get my money?
Can I give my children my house now, but stay living in it?

If you are asking these questions, you need a Walker Gibbs & King lawyer.

Call us today on 02 6452 1488 or email and get the legal advice you need.