Property: boundaries, easements, and leasing

What things do I need to consider before I buy a business?
How do I stop a person entering my land without permission?
Can I get my neighbour to move the fence or boundary?

If you are asking these questions, you need a Walker Gibbs & King lawyer.

Call us today on 02 6452 1488 or email and start the conversation.