Chris Wall - Principal
After being admitted as a lawyer in 1981, Chris is having a remarkable legal career.
Chris became a partner of Walker Gibbs & King in 1989 after graduating from University of Sydney with a Bachelor of Laws in 1981 and awarded the Pitt Cobett Prize in International Law.
- Qualified mediator.
- A member of LEADR (Lawyers Engaged in Alternative Dispute Resolution) and of the Family Law Section of the Law Council of Australia.
- Supreme Court of NSW appointed Costs Assessor.
- Member of the Supreme Court Costs Assessors Rules Committee.
- Accredited as an Adjudicator under the Building & Construction Industry Security of Payment Act.
- Appointed as a Strata Titles Mediator by the Department of Fair Trading.
Chris is also an active community member and involved in numerous local groups. He is a keen musician, bike rider and cross country skier.